I follow Rivers


 The time is right to do it now
The greatest rock'n'roll swindle



Regrets I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
But dig, what I have to do
I'll see it through with no devotion
Of that, take care and just
Be careful along the highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way





 Gimme world war three we can live again
You didn't fool me but i fooled you
You wanna be me yeah You wanna be me
You wanna be someone yeah ruin someone
Didn't I fool you I ruined you
Didn't I fool you I sussed you out




 I'm going out tonight
I don't know if I'll be alright
Everyone want's to hurt me
Baby danger in the city

  
I have to carry a knife
Because there's people threatening my life
I can't dress just the way I want
I'm being chased by the national front

I wanna be me
 

I wanna be me

                           


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire